Panda & Pip.
Sea 10! Maths Fun Game
Regular price £9.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The whole family can develop their number sense as they fish for ten!
- Pick out combinations of 10 to develop number sense
- Exciting maths game can be played by the whole family
- How to play:
- Place all cards on the table number side down
- Players take turns flipping the cards over to reveal the numbers
- If you can make 10 with two or more of the cards shout "I Sea Ten" and how you've made 10
- If that player is correct they keep those cards
- Cards remain number side up until they are collected
- The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins
- Be careful! If you flip over a shark card you lose all of the cards you've collected
- Sea-themed game box includes: 90 number cards, 10 shark cards and instructions
- Cards measure 4cm in diameter
- For 2-4 players